The Balmoral Passport
Balmoral Passport to Scotland going on now!
How it works:
- Dine with us for twenty meals with at least two guests per meal, and your Balmoral Passport will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win the grand prize!
- Please fill the card out completely so that if it is lost it can be returned to you and if you win we can contact you! Passport must be present for each visit to count towards total count, Balmoral is not responsible for lost passports.
- When is the drawing:
- January 1, 2020 the Balmoral Passport to Scotland drawing will take place.
- What You Could Win:
- Air fare for two, to Edinburgh Scotland. (Passport and information required, dates are flexible)
- Get a taxi to the amazing Balmoral Hotel on Princess Street just below Edinburgh Castle.
- Three nights double room accommodations with breakfast included.
- Three nights dinner included.
- $500 in cash to spend in the Whisky Bar.
- Spend your days sightseeing around Edinburgh.
- On your last day a private limousine will pick you up and to take you early in the morning to the famous Balmoral Castle, where our Queen stays all summer. (3 hours’ drive)
- Have afternoon tea or lunch if available in the castle if not a high end restaurant is located close by.
This is an amazing trip and only one Balmoral Passport to Scotland can win! Once the winner is announced we can assist you in sorting out the details for your trip. No cash value and trip must be taken during 2020.